Select Page

Contact us

This website and its contents relates to toilet anxiety experienced by adolescents and adults. Children who have bowel and/or bladder concerns and anxiety, are recommended to speak with their paediatrician and seek advice from a developmental/child psychologist.

If you would like to comment on any aspect of our website or service, wish to ask us a question, or make a complaint, please contact us at:

Associate Professor Simon Knowles
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218
Hawthorn Victoria 3122


Please note

We cannot provide individual advice or recommendations regarding your health or healthcare. Always seek advice regarding your health from a qualified health professional.

As this is an online service, we may not be able to respond to your email instantly but will endeavour to respond within a few days.

Please be aware we are NOT a crisis service, and should you require immediate help (e.g., experiencing suicidal thoughts, or engaging in self-harm) you should contact your doctor, or nearest mental health service or hospital.

If you are in Australia, the following link provides a list of 24/7 mental health services:

If you are overseas, please search for local mental health services near you. One site that may be of help is: